LPF Financial Advisors specialize in working with Telecom and Power company employees. We have a high level of knowledge in the Frontier and other utility company pension and savings plans. We are committed to educating them in preparing for and transitioning into retirement. This is accomplished through Workshops, the Complimentary Retirement Overview, and our Retirement Services.
The CRO (Complimentary Retirement Overview) can only be received from our office. It is a preparation tool designed to plan for retirement and make the process simple. The CRO is unique because it:
- Is a planning tool, not a sales meeting. No financial products are sold
- Occurs on a periodic basis
- Analyzes your pension and savings plan exclusively
- Explains complex financial concepts in an easy-to-understand format
- Provides a list of "action items" to enhance your retirement planning now
Once someones comes to a retirement decision, our experience and expertise make the transition go smoothly by:
- Requesting and accurately completing all necessary company paperwork
- Establishing IRA and investment accounts
- Creating an investment strategy for the purpose of growth and/or income
- Evaluating other financial issues that may affect your well-being
- Meeting regularly with a financial advisor to review your situation
- Having confidence that someone you trust is watching over your nest egg
To register for a workshop, request a CRO or to find out more about our retirement services, call toll free (866) 897-8234.