At LPF Financial Advisors, our advisors specialize in helping people prepare for and transition into retirement.
We believe that we have a responsibility to be good stewards of our client’s wealth so they can focus on the things in life most important to them, other than money.
We utilize strategies with the hopes of protecting our client’s retirement lifestyles and passing wealth on to future generations according to their wishes.
We serve a select group of individuals, families and businesses. Those who may benefit from our services typically:
- Desire a personal relationship rather than just being an "account"
- Are open to objective advice and can implement suggested solutions
- Want to simplify, streamline, and consolidate their money management
They also commonly have:
- Household incomes of $100K or more
- Current and Expected Retirement assets of $200K or more
We know that our clients could choose to work with anyone in the financial services arena.
Our clients can expect LPF Financial Advisors to be guided by beliefs and values that put their needs first:
- We operate independently focused on reducing conflicts of interest.
- We commit to being open and honest with clients in terms that are meant to build partnerships rather than authority.
- When our clients need service, it is every employee’s first priority.
- We perform regular business evaluations to ensure we are on the cutting edge in products, services, technology and investments.
- It is important we uphold a commitment, both financial and otherwise to our community and giving back.